What Is Bonding?
Bonding is a dental treatment that is used for both cosmetic and restorative purposes. During this procedure, your dentist bonds composite resin materials directly onto your teeth to restore function and beautify your smile.
Why Do I Need Bonding?
Bonding is a safe and effective dental solution that can be completed in just one visit. Your dentist may recommend bonding for one or more of the following:
- To repair chipped or cracked teeth
- To improve discolored teeth
- To close gaps between teeth
- To reshape one or more teeth
- To protect an exposed tooth root
Contact Family Dentistry of Boynton Beach for more information about dental bonding or to schedule your consultation today.